raeX

September 23, 2006

the forbidden city


(frm left) shrtl, nrl, priya, nirosha, me, shaun.
(in white) zidd

/edit/ zidd looks so bright. even brighter than bro./edit/

caught the forbidden city: portrait of the empress today at the esplanade.
it was realie good.
the songs, acting, PROPS!, dances, actors and actresses were all rly good.
i wont mind going once more. (:
shared the sound track with sarah and nrl.


had lunch at breeks.
with the clique minus snam plus sarah.
shaun joined us halfway.
somehow, i was glad he joined us.
((:
ah wells.
took photos at the steps but shrtl and priya are both not online.
neither is nrl.
dogs.


my new player is great. (:
need to get the casing for it asap.
im so effing scared of getting it scratched.
)):




random pics frm the past week.

me and corde. (: hall 9


going back to china (minus aaron and alyo)


us with joey and lisa in the bolly wood shirts. with asher creeping at the back.


the clowns (ian and joel)


my favourite photo. (:


cordelia looking so bloody goth.


joel being totally gay with sam laughing


the whole big grp of us. (: look at ian's face! haha


me and joel. he was trying to use the cloth decorations as a sari. (stupid things he likes to do)


shrtl took this photo of me when i was slping in the avt. i'll nvr forget wat cheong said. "whats this horizontal thing?" wtf.


me taking nrl taking me. (: at mp lib.


kerri me and fets. ((:


again. ha.


me and viv. just look at her. so damn HOT! (:


rahh.
tired alr.
haha. ((:



going to sleep to the soundtrack of the Forbidden City (:



toodles.


-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home